Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday 10/29/15 – Week 14: Happy Halloween, Our Lion Boy

Lion King pants!

We had Halloween dress up in Mommy and Me class today!


I mean how adorable are these babies!

Evan is a little lion this year since he’s our leo.

Some of the moms were talking about going back to work.  
And it dawned on me.  
This would have been my first full week back since he’s 3 months old now.
I just can’t even imagine.  It’s so far from my mind.

We are so lucky and I’m so grateful to be able to stay home with our boy.  Hopefully I won’t have to get a job for at least a little while. I would like to stay at home as long as possible. 

I’ll get involved in his school and activities.  Hell, I’ll run the sh*t out of the PTA!

Saturday 10/31/15 – Last year on Halloween it was raining in LA. 
Julia and I went out to dinner and we made a toast.
To Baby Miranda.

We were praying the embryo transfer we had done days before would take. I was dreaming about Halloween the following year. I was trying not to be too hopeful in case of disappointment, but it was hard not to think about my baby dressed up in a costume.

It's one year later and we can say Happy Halloween to our Evan. 
We love you so much our little lion boy.


Of course I had to recreate The Lion King
Simba Boy!

The family lion pride!

Monday 11/2/15 – Today while I was pushing Evan in the stroller and walking Frankie, it started RAINING!
WTF!

I’m always so surprised when it rains out here.  It hardly ever does so every time I’m in denial.

Luckily the stroller has a canopy so I could cover my boy up.  
Frankie and I were another story.  Wet dogs!

Can’t complain too much since the weather is finally starting to cool down.  We are all ready for fall and winter!

Tuesday 11/3/15 – It’s sweater weather!



Too bad wearing a sweater won’t allow me to get cozy enough to fall asleep.
Last night we got no sleep.  

Evan woke up at 1:30am and again at 5:00am.  I know compared to what some parents are going through, that’s a good night.  But for us, it is not good!

He had woken so many times that he ended up in his Merlin Magic Sleep Suit in his crib and I just slept in the glider at one point.  It was easier than going back and forth from our room to his.

"Let me think about this 'sleeping at night' that you speak of."

Evan says, "F sleeping at night..."

My mom is out to visit for a week!  
Evan and I picked her up at the airport and he was such a good boy… until the ride home that is.

I fed him in baggage claim and thought a full belly would allow us to have a decent ride home.  I think he was sick and tired of being in his car seat.  At one point I pulled over because he was crying so hard he was going to hyperventilate!

Once we got home and he could be held, he was happy as a clam.

Today was a big day for our boy.  Since he’s 3 months old now, we switched him from the NEWBORN formula to the INFANT formula.  He will be on this formula now until he’s a year old.

He’s really growing so fast!  I can’t take it!

Evan and Ashton getting better acquainted

No comments:

Post a Comment