Thursday, July 23, 2015

7/23/15 - It's Not Delivery, It's Deliver-AHHHHH!

We checked into the hospital last night and it's 7:30am now and I'm definitely feeling these contractions!

I was given Cervidil which is like a mini tampon that sits on the cervix for 12 hours to help it open. Let me tell you it's working because I feel so much pressure and swelling. When I walk around I feel like this baby is gonna fall right out!

I was monitored throughout the night every two hours to see how our boy is doing. Sometimes he liked to evade the heart rate monitor but overall he's doing great.

And I'm having contractions.
Lots of them.
And they hurt.
Things are definitely progressing.

The Cervidil will come out around 10am and the doctors will evaluate how I'm doing and we will take everything from there.

I think we will have a little boy today!



No comments:

Post a Comment