Wednesday, July 15, 2015

7/15/15 - Week 40: Jackfruit

Today the baby is the size of...
A JACKFRUIT.


I have no idea what a jackfruit is, so why don't we say that today the baby is the same size as...
A FREAKING BABY!!!

"Yeah, enough with the photos - where's my brother?!"

Somehow we made it all the way to Blackbird's due date!
I can't believe I've technically been pregnant for 10 months!!!

But the time has come for this little boy to make his debut.

Even other babies want him to come out!

Josephine says, "Please come out so we can play together!"

So, I've been eating all kinds of labor inducing foods.

Pineapple
Spicy sausage
Spicy eggplant
Spicy bolognese sauce
Spicy peppers

Nothing seems to be working.
And I'm feeling extremely uncomfortable.
It actually feels like my body is slowly being "wishboned" as my pelvis widens for labor.


It's time, Baby Blackbird.
It's time.

We have a doctor's appointment in the morning and will see how that goes.

Please don't make your mommies wait too much longer to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment