Wednesday, June 3, 2015

6/3/15 - Week 34: Pineapple

Today the baby is the size of...
A PINEAPPLE!


Someone is throwing me major SIDE EYE!

I woke up and told Julia that our baby boy is a pineapple and she said, "I think he's a little more than that!"

So after yesterday's doctor's appointment and hearing that he's a bit big, maybe he's two pineapples!

This week his fingernails are already close to needing a trim. The vernix (which is a thick lotion protecting his skin so he doesn't look like a prune from the amniotic fluid) is getting thicker. His intestines are also maturing so he's ready to eat when he's born.

And he sure is moving! He is stretching all the time and showing me big movements as he tries to stretch me out!

Settle down in there!

Sleeping is getting more challenging and I'm slowly working on the finishing touches of the nursery. Our glider chair was delivered yesterday and it's hard to believe that this is really happening!

We are so excited to meet our Baby Blackbird (in JULY)!

No comments:

Post a Comment