Sunday, June 21, 2015

6/21/15 - Swaddle This!

Today we took a baby care class and learned fun things like...

Swaddling


Bathing


Diapering


In other words, what our new life will become in a few short weeks!
It was great to practice on actual baby dolls and have someone help you through the process and answer any questions.

It was also great that for the first time, we weren't the only lesbians in the class!
Unbelievable, I know!

In less than 3 days, our Baby Blackbird will be considered FULL TERM.
We are still hoping he holds out until July, but knowing that we are almost to the point where he wouldn't even be "premature" is a huge relief.

Despite us wanting him to stay in as long as possible, my body might have other thoughts.
For the past few days, I have felt some lower pelvic pressure.
And it does NOT feel good.

I actually feel like I did a split...


And then rode a horse for 48 hours straight.


Speaking of riding horses, here's a flashback to me and my dad riding horses in LA.

Happy Father's Day!

And Happy Sunday Baby Bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment