Friday, June 19, 2015

6/19/15 - My First Meal

After 9+ months of not being able to eat or drink whatever I want, I have had many fantasies about my first meal.  Essentially, when this little boy comes out, I have plans of what goes in ASAP!

Following months of perfecting this list, here is the final meal decision:

1) FAT SAL'S IRRESISTIBLE ITALIANO SIGNATURE HERO:
Ham, Genoa Salami, Pepperoni, Provolone, Sweet or Hot Peppers, Shredded Lettuce, Tomato, Red Wine Vinaigrette all on a HERO


I normally love turkey sandwiches, but when you can't eat lunch meat for so long, you want a sandwich that contains ALL THE LUNCH MEATS!

And there is a Fat Sal's Deli 0.4 miles away from our hospital!
Trust me, this meal has been planned out!

2) RUFFLES CHEDDAR AND SOUR CREAM POTATO CHIPS:


These have always been my favorite kind of potato chips and I LOVE eating chips with a sandwich, so this was a no brainer.
And they're already in the hospital bag ;)

3) COKE


To wash all this delicious food down, I need a damn soda!  If we can find a MEXICAN COKE, that would be ideal, but a regular COKE will suffice!

I've been thinking about this meal for so long that last night I actually had a dream about it.

I went into labor and Julia was there with me, but I don't remember anything about the actual labor or having the baby.  All I remember is after everything was over, I felt like I was feeling fine and could walk to FAT SAL'S for my sandwich.  The baby was born in the middle of the night and I arrived at the deli around 7am.  Somehow they were open and I waited there for my sandwich.

I'm telling you, these food fantasies are REAL and not to be messed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment