Wednesday, May 20, 2015

5/20/15 - Week 32: Lettuce

Today the baby is the size of...
A HEAD OF LETTUCE!



Look who weighs almost four pounds already!

I can't believe we have 8 weeks to go.
2 months left.

This week he's still in the correct position for birth (head down) and that's also because he's starting to run out of room in Hotel Mommy. He is face down because his head weighs the most on his body and he has it tucked in as he starts running out of space.

But I wouldn't know he's running out of room by the way he's able to stretch his whole body around! His new favorite trick is to put his little foot up inside my right rib cage. He starts getting all wild and moves around like crazy and I know it's coming... So I actually have to put my hand on my upper right rib cage to prevent him from getting stuck in there! That's the little game we've been playing!

We are working on our nursery and I can't wait to show you photos when it's all finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment