Thursday, April 9, 2015

4/9/15: Dear Blackbird, Part 3

My dear sweet baby boy.

This morning I was driving to work and saw a window washer cleaning the windows on the top floor of a tall building.  I sat there at a red light and watched as the water went all the way up the hose to help clean the window.

All I could think about was you. I can't wait to be able to show you all of these neat things in the world. I want to show you how things work and watch your little face light up. I want to take things apart with you and put them back together and show you how to fix things with all of my many tools!

The world has a lot to offer. And I'll be right by your side to hold your hand all the way through.
(Or until the elementary/middle school years when that's not cool anymore.)

I love you, my sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment