Wednesday, April 29, 2015

4/29/15 - Week 29: Cabbage

Today the baby is the size of...
A CABBAGE.


(Frankie wasn't too thrilled with this cabbage stealing his spotlight!)

I can't believe Blackbird weighs almost 3 pounds already.
But even crazier is knowing that in only 11 weeks, he will DOUBLE OR TRIPLE his weight!

Good god I better brace myself for this one!

He is getting close to his birth length but will start filling out now.

Starting this week, he will start doing some big movements. And I think it's already begun! This morning while I was eating breakfast, he must have kicked his legs around and my belly moved from one side to the other and it looked like a scene straight out of ALIEN!


He especially enjoys kicking around my belly button.
Which is the strangest feeling ever.
You know the feeling you get when you stick your finger in your own belly button?
Imagine that feeling coming from the INSIDE!
Apparently, this is a classic move that I used to do to my mom when she was pregnant, so I guess payback's a bitch!

There are no more questions like, "Is he still in there?" 
He makes his presence known every day and I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment