Monday, March 23, 2015

3/23/15 - Decaf Part Deux

Today some of my lovely friends from Philadelphia were visiting and we went out to lunch at Urth Caffe.  I had already read that they have DECAF coffee via the SWISS WATER PROCESS!

(The SWISS WATER® Process is a taste-driven, 100% chemical free, water decaffeination process.)

Oh yes baby, that means it's time to order a DECAF LATTE!

We waited patiently for our drinks and food to arrive at our table, and then they placed my latte in front of me.

It looked like this:


And I thought, oh how cute - two leaves.
(i.e. not that exciting.)

Then my artistic friend pointed out....
IT'S A BIRD.

We turned the mug around...


...and revealed a BABY BLACKBIRD!

I could not believe it.
This was meant to be and trust me that latte was f&*$ing delicious!

Here's my baby Blackbird this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment