Sunday, February 8, 2015

2/8/15 - Decaf!

I'm feeling a little better this morning even after the tylenol has worn off. I got up at least five times in the middle of the night trying to get comfortable.

Even more strange is when I lay on my back, there is a lump protruding on the right side of my lower abdomen. We had asked about this while we were getting our ultrasound in the ER a few weeks ago. 

They said IT'S THE BABY'S HEAD! 
Oh dear god. 
It is so weird and uncomfortable to lay down and see this lump and feel it sticking out and know that it's your son's head!

I needed to get out of the house, so we took a quick drive to a fabulous coffee shop and I had my first cup of coffee since OCTOBER!!!

I wanted to wait and have a cup of decaf coffee that was decaffeinated via a process that didn't involve chemicals. It's surprisingly hard to find somewhere that does it like that but today was the day!

Decaf:

Decaf now with cream:

It was delicious, but I surprisingly didn't miss the taste. I was happy to have it but think I can continue without it for a while longer.  Next I want to try a decaf latte!

And here is the bump this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment