Monday, February 23, 2015

2/23/15 - Lunchtime Blues

For everyone who knows me, I'm a creature of habit. 
Change is great...if it's happening to someone else!

So when I got pregnant, I suddenly couldn't eat certain foods.
Coffee, alcohol, sushi, alcohol, unpasteurized cheeses, alcohol... You see where I'm going with this.

But somehow one of the hardest things to give up was LUNCHMEAT!

I used to eat a turkey sandwich for lunch every day. 
Every. Single. Day. 
Suddenly, my lunchtime routine was extremely interrupted and I had to try to get creative. 
Let's just say this little boy has seen his fair share of egg salad sandwiches!

I try to make egg salad the night before or have leftovers from dinner that I can reheat the next day. But then there are days like today, when I am running out the door and have no time to make lunch, so I end up with my backup plan: a peanut butter sandwich.

I can't tell you how freaking sick I am of peanut butter. I think after I have this baby I might never eat it again!

I try to be creative with bananas, but it doesn't quite cut it.


Boring with a capital B.
At least avocados make everything better!

And speaking of better, here's baby boy at week 19!


1 comment: