Monday, February 2, 2015

2/2/15 - Baby Boy

We had our 16 week doctor's appointment today and everything looks great! Once I see that little heart beating, I always breathe a sigh of relief. Blackbird is just fine hanging out in there!
And the doctor showed us again that it is a BOY!

We go back again in four weeks for a big ultrasound appointment. They will check the whole anatomy of the baby and look at all of his organs. I'm so excited for this one to be able to see everything!

So in the next four weeks the placenta will hopefully move up (and the spotting has stopped and the doctor isn't worried about it). 

Also in the next four weeks, I will probably start to feel him move! I'm really looking forward to that!  And after seeing him on the ultrasounds, I have a feeling I'll be in the middle of a boxing match!

No comments:

Post a Comment