Thursday, January 8, 2015

1/8/15 - Sciatic-AHHH You're Killing Me

A few days ago I started noticing some pain in my left ass cheek and it would run down my thigh. Well welcome to sciatica during pregnancy! I read it usually starts in the third trimester but we know I'm an overachiever. So maybe my body wanted to do it sooner and "better".

If I am sitting down I'm fine, but if I stand still for a little bit and then try to walk there is intense pain. It's from all of the extra weight and fluid and blood that's now in my lower abdomen area and it presses on the sciatic nerve and pinches it. How lovely!

I'm trying to do some stretches and will soon start prenatal yoga. 
Yes, you read that right. 
The girl who refused to do yoga her entire life is finally on board and desperate to try it for some exercise and additional flexibility!


By the way as I type this I feel like my belly has just doubled in size. 
Blackbird is growing for sure and I can feel it. 
All of it. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment