Wednesday, January 7, 2015

1/7/15 - Week 13: Peach

Today the baby is the size of...
A PEACH!


(So peaches aren't in season, but here is a small orange and the baby is a tiny bit smaller than this!)

For the second trimester, instead of a quarter, we will be comparing the baby to the size of a SOFTBALL! Somehow it seems very appropriate...

I learned that fingernails are developing and the intestines that were once inside the umbilical cord are now moving into the baby's abdomen. Ca-razy!

I'm still waiting rather impatiently for the genetics blood test results for all the other chromosomes they tested. And specifically the sex chromosome!

I have felt 100% about one specific gender throughout this entire pregnancy. So we will see if I have some mother's intuition or if I'm completely and totally wrong!  I think once we know the sex, everything will suddenly become very real.

So. Excited. !!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment