Saturday, January 31, 2015

1/31/15 - Got My Hair Did

I got my hair done!
Now that I'm in the second trimester, it's a lot safer to color your hair and thank god I made it because I had so many WHITE hairs it wasn't even funny.  I skip getting the grays and go straight to the whites.

I decided to do a demi-permanent hair color that contains no ammonia and doesn't have as many chemicals as a permanent hair dye.  It won't last as long as my normal permanent hair color but at least my roots are covered for now and it was extra safe for baby boy!

Then my hairdresser did some "color melt" on the ends which was sort of like a subtle ombre to give me a little kick.  I'm loving the color and after 6+ months, I really needed something different!

So here we are in week 16!


No comments:

Post a Comment