Wednesday, January 28, 2015

1/28/15 - Week 16: Avocado

Today the baby is the size of...
AN AVOCADO!
  



I can't believe I'm at 16 weeks already! And our little boy is as big as one of my favorite foods. He seems so huge!!!

This week he is building muscle mass and can make facial expressions! And let him keep on growing so that damn placenta moves up already!

The spotting is so much better. It's still there but is brown in color which means it's technically old blood. I haven't noticed any new bleeding which is great. And the pressure has subsided and now I just feel some growing pains every now and then. Little Blackbird is getting big!

We see our doctor on Monday for another ultrasound and I'm sure he will say everything is looking great.


Can't wait for more sonogram photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment