Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12/31/14 - Week 12: Large Plum

Today the baby is the size of...
A LARGE PLUM!


(Ok, plums aren't in season, so we used a small avocado for this one!)

Happy New Year's Eve!
I can't believe 2015 is hours away and will be without a doubt the biggest year of our lives.

Blackbird is the size of a large plum!  No wonder I have been feeling so much pressure recently. It's huge! The spotting has really slowed down in this last week and I'm hoping that maybe the placenta started migrating toward the top of my uterus. Because that would be lovely!


I wonder what New Year's Eve will be like next year. Trust me, we aren't having a rager tonight but next year we will have a 5 month old!
So fun to imagine what our life will be like with three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment