Wednesday, December 24, 2014

12/24/14 - Week 11: Lime

Today the baby is the size of...
A LIME!



I can't believe Blackbird is as big as a lime! That seems huge to me! 
And only a few more weeks and we will be in the second trimester thank god. 
The baby has a tongue and is using its mouth to yawn and swallow! So adorable. Oh and the fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore which is a huge plus ;)

I'm still experiencing spotting and it's still pretty scary. It's only enough to show up on a panty liner and there is no heavy volume by any means so I know everything is ok. The doctor said severe cramping and/or heavy volume like a period are concerns. And I don't have either of those.

I know we didn't come 11 weeks (plus years in preparation alone) to get to this point and lose Blackbird. But I just wish I wasn't spotting. 

Can't the placenta move up already?? 
Do I need to stand on my head? Cause I'm considering it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment