Tuesday, December 2, 2014

12/2/14 - Happy Baby-cember!

I can't believe it's December! 
23 days until Christmas! Blackbird's first Christmas! 

It's so hard keeping this a secret from everyone!  Our big genetic tests are in the next several weeks and then we will be in the second trimester and feeling even more confident and like this is really happening!


But sadly today what's also really happening is that I pulled my lower back out. It's always been a weak point for me and I think decorating our first Christmas tree on Sunday really pushed me over the edge. It hurt yesterday but today I'm a mess. 
Normally I would take a muscle relaxer but I can't do that now! So I'm home with a heating pad trying to loosen the muscles naturally. Although I'm dying for some pain relievers...

No comments:

Post a Comment