Wednesday, December 17, 2014

12/17/14 - Week 10: Prune

I can't believe I'm 10 weeks pregnant today! It's double digits territory!
Today the baby is the size of...
A PRUNE!



Apparently now the baby has recognizable facial features and is looking more like a baby and less like an alien!  Also, if it's a girl, the ovaries are forming with tiny eggs inside and if it's a boy, he's already making testosterone! It feels like so much is happening so fast.

My nausea is definitely better (although it was never bad to begin with - I was very lucky). I did have very minor spotting again yesterday - two more light brown drops and that's been it. I know that if something was really wrong I would be bleeding profusely and would be in pain I'm sure. 
Plus deep down I know that Blackbird is just fine and there is nothing to worry about. So we are still breathing and are counting down the days until my next ultrasound... 19 to go!


And I'm finally starting to show a little! Some of my button down shirts for work are a little tight in the belly area so I might need some bigger tops soon. Can't wait for this baby to get bigger and bigger!

Frankie is already protecting Blackbird!



These weeks in between doctor's visits are excruciating!  I just want to buy an ultrasound machine so I can see Blackbird whenever I want!  

I mean how expensive could they be?
Tax write-off???

No comments:

Post a Comment