Friday, September 26, 2014

9/26/14 - Trigger This (Part 2)


BLOATING METER:
 10 / 10

EMOTIONAL METER:
 8 / 10

I woke up at 5:15am because I couldn't get comfortable. No matter how I tried to lay down, it hurt my left ovary. These eggs are ready to come out!!!

We did the Lupron trigger shot last night and used the whole vial but it wasn't quite 1ml. We used the other vial this morning and I'm just waiting to get my blood drawn. This shit is so nerve wracking to get all of these medications exact and I'm praying we get the results back that the trigger worked.

Let's stay positive.
We're also awaiting another embryo report for Jules.
Fingers crossed all around.

Afternoon update:
I'm feeling an emotional surge of happiness. My shot worked, thank God!

And of the embryos for Jules, we still have some GOOD and some FAIR. The scales seem to be tipping in our favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment