Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11/4/14 - One. More. Day.

Feeling anxious today. And everyone is pissing me off! I just want to go home, take a nap and cuddle with my doggie. 

Tomorrow I will know if I'm pregnant or not. Trying to stay optimistic. Hoping all of our hard work has paid off... the meditation tapes, the acupuncture, the therapy, the building of my lining, the hormones! 

Please let this be happening. I'll go home tomorrow after work and either drink a bottle of wine or celebrate. Let's hope it's the latter. It's hard not to think that this might not have worked. I know that's my brain trying to prepare me emotionally for the fact that tomorrow might bring bad news. 

I have no idea what will happen. 
Just praying that tomorrow is the best day of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment