Monday, November 3, 2014

11/3/14 - Ignorance Is Bliss

Ignorance is bliss. God that is so true. I have two more full days before I know if I'm pregnant or not. Before I know if all of this hard work paid off and we can finally take a deep breath and celebrate!

So today I'm trying to remain calm and just get through the day so I can go home and watch some Monday night football! And tomorrow I'm sure I'll be more nervous. As much as I hate not knowing, it is even worse to know if the answer isn't what you want.

Right now there is hope. And I'm trying to hold on to that. I'd love to know if the answer is yes, you are having a baby! But 48 hours and all will be known.


Last time we did a transfer by this point I was irritable and craving salty foods, all of which happen before I'm going to get my period. So the fact that none of those things are happening now I must take as a good sign.

Plus the fact that I was nauseous today for all of three minutes. Hoping that's a sign! A good baby sign that there is a tiny little baby inside me. I told Jules I was nauseous today and she said, "You were nauseous?!!!!" She was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment