Friday, November 14, 2014

11/14/14 - And We're Still Pregnant!

Happy Friday!
We're waiting here at the doctor's office - so excited to make sure everything is fine.

And last night I might have taken another pregnancy test cause I'm INSANE!
At first it only gave a faint line for "positive" and I was like OH GOD I NEVER SHOULD HAVE EVEN TAKEN THIS TEST!
So I left it by my sink and when I came back before bed, it had two definite lines SO WE ARE PREGNANT!


It's still hard to believe but thank God that test was fine!

UPDATE:

Just had the appointment and everything looks great! I'm so excited. We even got a picture of this tiny baby that's about a centimeter long. So small!

And my due date isn't 7/10 the doctor said it's 7/15...which is my Mom's birthday! So crazy!
Got my flu shot today for the first time ever! Still can't believe this is happening, but I'm feeling so excited!

Next week: the HEARTBEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment