Wednesday, October 8, 2014

10/8/14 - Meditation Success


I had acupuncture last night and am feeling a little better. Maybe my ovary swelling went down a little which is nice.

I did the meditation tape last night in the guest room and stayed awake! The tape was all about relaxing and I LOVED IT. I can't wait to continue with the tapes. I think they will be really helpful as we approach the embryo transfer. I'm starting to get excited about the transfer and after already having done it once, I feel much more laid back. So I can get excited this time and am not nearly as nervous. I know what to expect and that is huge for me since not knowing usually induces panic for me!!!

I'm excited for this to happen and let it be and have that little baby grow inside me and have it be happy and healthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment