Tuesday, October 7, 2014

10/7/14 - Meditate---ZzZzZzZzZz


BLOATING METER:
 2 / 10

EMOTIONAL METER:
 5 / 10

So last night I did the meditation tape. I got ready for bed and laid down and was really excited to get this started. I'm not a yoga/meditation kind of gal but I've always known it would be good for me. And I don't know how to sit there and just meditate so I loved the idea of a tape walking me through it step by step.

So I laid down and put on my headphones.
And then the cat came over clearly thinking it's snuggle time.
And I realized this would be harder than I thought.

I made it through the first exercise and then something happened.
I fell asleep.
I woke up a few minutes later to "this concludes the frozen embryo transfer tape".
Whoops!!!

So we have a new plan for tonight. I'm going to do it before getting ready for bed and will recline in our guest room with the door closed so cute little animals can't bother me.

Our guest room will eventually become the baby's room, so I feel like there is some good energy in doing it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment