Friday, October 3, 2014

10/3/14 - Hello Aunt Flo


BLOATING METER:
 5 / 10

EMOTIONAL METER:
 7 / 10

Aaaaand now I'm bleeding. Which was nerve wracking as hell last night when I first noticed it. But it turns out that when you have a Lupron trigger shot, it shuts your hormones down and makes you get an earlier period.
So here it is. 8 days early.

At least I don't have my killer cramps just yet. So now that we know this is normal, we are calming down and breathing again! And this moves everything up timing wise for the transfer, which is exciting and scary all at once.

I could be ovulating in 2 weeks around 10/17 and we could do a transfer that following week!!!!

Embryo report for Kayt:
They ended up freezing some GOOD and some FAIR embryos.
We are so happy with these final numbers and feel very fortunate that we went through this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment