Thursday, October 30, 2014

10/30/14 - The Ten Day Wait

Ok so the "two week wait" to find out if you're pregnant or not is a long ass fucking time. So the fact that I only have to wait ten days should be great news right?!?!

Well it's been 3 days and I'm going nuts. Just trying not to think about it as much as I can but then you feel a tiny cramp in your uterus.

Gas?
Constipation?
IMPLANTATION CRAMPING?!?!??

And you feel helpless like you don't know what's happening in your own body.
Because. You. Don't.

11/5 can't come soon enough. My tapes are telling me to have gratitude and think of that when these questions arise. I'm trying to do that because I am so beyond grateful that we were even able to get to this point. And now here we are. We made it through DOUBLE SIMULTANEOUS IVF. And I recovered and we were able to do the transfer and we have the best embryo possible.

Fail proof right?! Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment