Monday, October 20, 2014

10/20/14 - Tarot Card UPDATE!

I'm was trying to be optimistic today but I tested and got a flashing symbol again.

For the 5th time.

I told my nurse, who said I should make an appointment and come in tomorrow for an ultrasound. That way the doctor can look at my ovaries and see if we are close to ovulating or if we missed it.

Tarot Card Update:
I got my report back and some of it was ludicrous, but here are the good take-a-ways to see if they come true!

The month of February - I will get a positive test or give birth.

I will have an 8lb baby boy naturally (thank God because I don't want a c-section) and I'll be in labor for 15 hours.

He will walk and talk before he turns 1 and the number 16 is coming up for him. Maybe he'll be born on the 16th.

Stay tuned for more to see if this happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment